Get Tickets (Type: RSVP)
CityDwellers’ iClub and LDI Africa present Real Estate Investing Boot Camp. This boot camp is designed for early entrepreneurs and investors seeking investment opportunities globally, particularly in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. Participants will learn how to invest in foreclosures, short sales, auctions, flips, REO’s, rehabs, multi-family dwellings, and so much more! Co-investment, joint venture partnership, mentorship and freelance opportunities will also be discussed.
This FREE exciting boot camp orientation will uncover the following opportunities:How to invest with no cash and no credit
- How to make big profits using a unique niche in the marketplace
- Insider secrets that the professional investors use to turn $15,000 profits into $50,000 profits and more
- Hot new tips and insights that the professionals use to find profitable deals, especially in today’s market
- Hidden cash flow producing secrets that even seasoned investors don’t even know
- How to uncover hidden value in properties that most seasoned investors overlook
- How to buy real estate well below market value
- How to locate distressed propertiesHow to research and evaluate pre-foreclosure properties
- Learn about wholesaling, bird-dogging, flipping and more! Also learn the risks involved when wholesaling investment properties and how to work with other real estate professionals.Case studies will be discussed!
**ALL Boot Camp Orientation Attendees will receive access to an online motivated seller lead generation software. This tool will jumpstart your real estate investing career right away.
About CityDwellers’ iClub:
CityDwellers iClub’ is a support and networking organization for newbie investors. Our goal is to create a new generation of wealth-builders through education and empower them to take action. For more information, please visit: www.citydwellers.us
About LDI Africa:
LDI Africa is a social enterprise based in DC promoting business and professional opportunities in the world’s emerging markets. By collaborating with leading investments LDI Africa connects early stage businesses to financial and technical support through its award winning Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program. For more information, please visit www.ldiafrica.org