Often times a mortgage is less than what you would pay in rent!
FIND OUT HELPFUL TIPS AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN A RELAXED NO OBLIGATION ENVIRONMENT!
First time home buyers Q & A:
– Always wanted to own you own home, but just assumed you couldn’t?
– Getting tired of paying rent but not building equity?
This event will walk you through how to buy a home and everything you need to know from start to finish. Owning a home is more realistic and easier than you ever thought!
A professional overview of the real estate market in Washington, DC.
– Why you need an agent?
– What’s a broker?
– What’s a Realtor?
– How to take advantage of foreclosures and short sales without losing your shirt?
– The steps all successful buyers go through to purchase a home?
– How you can avoid common pitfalls in the home-buying process?
We review some homes currently for sale and talk about what to watch for And finally, you’ll have the opportunity to ask your own real estate questions.
Debbie Sanders has been in real estate since 2001. She loves to help people achieve their goals in real estate, from the first time home buyers to seasoned real estate investors. Her territories include DC, Arlington/Fairfax, as well as Bethesda/Rockville areas. She speaks Japanese and looks forward to working with you!